What is Hypnotherapy?
Hypnotherapy is essentially guided visualisation with a focused intention.
It allows access to the subconscious mind where our emotional beliefs are stored and through using Hypnotherapy, we can suggest positive and significant changes to help you feel more empowered in your thoughts, actions and then in your everyday reality!
What are sessions all about?
Reducing anxiety, overwhelm and stress
Establishing steps to reach a goal
Shifting blocks in the way of your dreams and goals
Reprogramming your unhelpful beliefs and conditioning
Understanding how your brain works as tool for positive change!
The techniques are for any type of birth preparation, even if you are having an elective C-section or an unplanned one, these techniques will help you leading up to birth, during and after.
I'm increasingly having more clients coming to me to improve their experience on the 2nd and 3rd births which is great and they have gone on to have really positive experiences.
What Hypnobirthing can assist you with:
• Welcoming your baby into this world with ease and grace, and as naturally as possible
• Learning about oxygenating your uterine muscles
• Learning hypnobirthing breathing techniques and practice visualisations
• Having your worries about your pain threshold disappear
• Decreasing any birth trauma for your baby with these techniques
• Allowing you to hear about other births that have been positive and natural
• Reducing your anxieties and fears for your baby
• Discussing your concerns about becoming a mother
• Sharing you fears about loosing it, not coping, or losing control
• Accessing natural remedies and tools
• Feeling knowledgeable, empowered and able to make informed choices
• Finding your inner strength to take what comes your way and trust yourself and your body to do what it innately and instantly knows what to do
What can I expect from a hypnotherapy session?
1. An opportunity to experience a personally created hypnotherapy visualisation
2. Personalised hypnotherapy visualisation recording to keep
3. Session summary notes and specific accountability tasks
4. Individualised wellness advice
How you will feel?
• Prepared and equipped
• Aware of your triggers
www.mindbodyfreedom.co.nz (See website for Free To Be Me Retreat dates in 2021)
What are Hypnobirthing sessions all about?
During your session you will learn how to achieve maximum relaxation, comfort and relief during childbirth, using positive affirmations suggestions and visualisation to relax the body.
• Turn your fears into powerful affirmations
• Learn how to maximise your state of relaxation for baby's benefit
• Discuss the reasons for pain and how to reduce it
• Discuss how your partner can help you during labour
• Feel knowledgeable, empowered and able to make an informed choices
• Learn how the phases of labour can be understood and prepared for effectively
• Find your inner strength, and trust yourself and your body to do what it innately knows how to do
• Gain understanding of the importance of the MIND BODY CONNECTION
Hypnobirthing 1:1 sessions or workshops
Book in 1:1 sessions with your partner or enjoy an express 3 hour hypnobirthing course for busy mamas-to-be. Learn the essentials to feel confident, empowered, calm and ready for birth.
Workshops and 1:1 sessions both include informative handouts, recordings of hypnobirthing visualisations and fear and anxiety reducing exercises to practice at home.
www.mindbodyfreedom.co.nz (See website for Hypnobirthing workshops 2021)
Feel free to book in a free 15 minute call to find out how hypnotherapy could help you and if we are a good match to work together.